We are grateful to you for choosing us to care for your pets, agility dogs and performance horses! It makes us feel like part of your family, and we hope you feel the same way with us. We take pride in offering personalized service with extended appointment times and one on one consultations with Dr. Fowler. In addition to a thorough Chinese examination, Dr. Fowler can review your pet's bloodwork, radiographs, medications, diet and supplements. She will address all of your questions and concerns. Our ultimate goal is for your animal to live a longer, happier, and painfree life.
Dr. Fowler specializes in Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine (TCVM), which has gained acceptance and practice in veterinary clinics around the world. TCVM focuses on health maintenance, illness prevention and non-invasive treatment through its four branches:
- Chinese Botanical (herbal) medicine
- Nutritional (food) therapy
- Tui-Na bodywork massage, bone and joint manipulations
The philosophy and practice of TCVM are consistent with the most significant developments in veterinary health care today:
- Emphasizing regular examinations and preventive care;
- Less-invasive or non-invasive approaches;
- Balancing environmental, physical, emotional and spiritual factors;
- Role of the Veterinarian as a partner with the animal's guardian to facilitate the patient's health and well-being.
Dr. Fowler is Northwest Florida's only Veterinarian certified by the Chi Institute and the China National Society of TCVM in:
- Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medical Practitioner
- Equine, Small Animal, and Exotics Acupuncture Therapy
- Tui-na Chinese Chiropractic/Massage Therapy
- Food Therapy